Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Anne + Steve | Claremont Hotel


Sunday I had the pleasure to photograph Anne and Steve's wedding at the Claremont Hotel high up on the hill top overlooking Berkeley, Oakland, and all the way to San Francisco. I photographed it along side Fu with Red Letter Weddings. The view from the balcony was gorgeous although mostly grey and foggy as the day was blessed with rain...and lots of it. But that didn't stop this from being a beautiful wedding. Anne and Steve were classy, fun and filled with adventure and LOVE. She was literally glowing surrounded by so many family and friends. I was telling a friend today who is planning her own wedding, that the day seems like a chance to create your own personal utopia by having all the people you love together...to celebrate you and your partner. It's pretty great.


Like every wedding, it is unique. Anne and Steve had a Jewish ceremony. Their kiss was shared with the Jewish community surrounding them via blanket. And of course...my favorite always is the Hora dance! ENERGY!!!!! These are my favorites in both color and B&W. I was raised to believe that mixing color with B&W is a no-no...but...well...now I can brake those rules. :) Thanks Steve, Anne and Fu! ENJOY!  Check out my facebook page to see more images.



3 comments:

Sarah Cross January 19, 2010 at 5:43 PM  

testing comments. boy sarah your pictures rock!

Anonymous January 20, 2010 at 11:54 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Konstandinos Goumenidis January 26, 2010 at 11:51 PM  

excellent work :)