Monday, January 25, 2010

Dunes West Golf Club | Adam + Ashley

It's still raining outside and after dealing with a flooding kitchen and bathroom, too much time in front of the tv, books in bed and new food creations, it's time to get back to pictures. A new wedding portfolio is long overdue. I photographed Adam and Ashley's wedding in November of 2008 in South Carolina at Dunes West Golf Club. Reliving through these images reminded me of how much fun (and beautiful) this wedding was. I wish I could take Spanish Moss to all my weddings...as well as the southern hospitality I encountered immediately. Because I traveled across country, I got to spend a few extra days with the Adam and Ashley and their family. We met the day before their wedding for casual portraits, family portraits and then a bbq on the beach with family and friends. By the time wedding day came, we were old friends eating grits and shrimp and there is nothing better than shooting your friend's wedding. Thanks Adam and Ashley! Y'all kinda rock!



Here are a few of my favorites that will most likely make it into my new portfolio. I've also started using Kevin Kubota's photoshop actions...aka new toy. Hope I didn't overdue it. Would love to hear which ones are your favorites.





1 comments:

Unknown January 26, 2010 at 6:58 AM  

My favorites are #'s 2,5 and the last one. Great work again Sarah!